Thursday, April 24, 2008

YOU GOD DAMN FUCKTARDS!




"It's simply to cause people to realize and to see what possibly could happen if we were to get someone in there that does not believe in Jesus Christ," he said.

When asked if he believes that Barack Obama is Muslim, Byrd (ed: the batshit fucktard that put up the sign) said, "I don't know.” “See it asks a question: Are they brothers? In other words, is he Muslim? I don't know. He says he's not. I hope he's not. But I don't know. And it's just something to try to stir people's minds. It was never intended to hurt feelings or to offend anybody."


MY LAST NAME HAPPEN TO SOUND LIKE FUCKING CHINESE, DOES THAT MEAN I'M A FUCKING BUDDHIST? NO, FUCK YOU BYRD YOU FUCKING RETARD, I'M A FUCKING PRACTICING 3RD TIER BLACK VOODOO SHAMAN, AND I CAST DICK-ROT ON YOUR LACK OF INTELLIGENCE YOU SHIT HEAD FECAL CONSUMPTIONIST!

Byrd, hmmm, that the last name of a racist if I ever do hear one!

Even if Obama isn't Christian, calling OSama a Muslim is like saying David Koresh was a fucking Christian.

I don't think I've been this blinded by anger in a while.

the god damn story.

2 comments:

MissusWing said...

wait, don't the christian religions believe that all men are brothers?

yeah, didn't think so. i think it's awful.

Benny said...

The worst one I've ever come across is by a Reverend Manning character, who actually proclaimed, behind the pulpit, to not vote for Obama, because he's half black.

MANNING'S BLACK, THAT'S THE SADDEST PART OF IT ALL.