Monday, April 14, 2008

"The marathon is easy, there are no lions."

The day I can say that with full on seriousness is the day that I can declare myself a man, until then, I will just have to be content with reading this Masai chief's diary of his week long stay in England. The chief and 5 other Masai warriors participated in the marathon Sunday, 4/13/08, in order to raise money to dig a well in their village, it's a nice and short read.

This is probably one of my favorite excerpts, EVER.

I miss meat and blood very much. Not vegetables because they are food for a woman. There is milk here but blood is better because it gives energy. English tea with sugar is good and we tried Coco Pops, but the nicest food is croissants


The marathon is easy, there are no lions

3 comments:

JayAre said...

Sounds like these guys might eat Bear Grylls for breakfast...literally!

Anonymous said...

That guy's an Ass-Hole. Stupid tribes men....

Ebenezer said...

Well, I don't really think it will work.
laser hair removal in phoenix | Regina real estate | new york furniture stores