Thursday, April 17, 2008

I knew my "survival kick" wasn't really just a fad.

Even though I've veiled my sudden insane distrust of everything around me with a nice big layer of crazy, I still can't help but feel, somewhere on the inside, that it's a good idea to prepare for some worst case scenario. I've been incrementally preparing various ways of being independent, although gun-less and farm-shy, I know that when the disaster happens, I'll have an entire apartment complex full of human meat to sustain me once my pantry supply has run out.

I would still need a gun though.

and a chainsaw.

there's no reason why I wouldn't need a chainsaw.

New York Time agrees that everyone's feeling the need to be self reliant.

They just refuse to admit that cannibalism is the way.

but oh yes, mark my words, it'll happen, you mark my words...

No comments: