Monday, April 14, 2008

Cliche Geek Catagories.



Wired has a fairly cliche, but still crazy accurate "handbook of geekery" on their site, the slightly "internet-y" reference just gives it extra points in the hierarchy of geekdom. The thing is that, most people I know falls into multiple of these categories...

Wired's Geekster Handbook

Edit: I wanted to draw a bad goatee on the green lantern shirted individual, but that ended up just looking like crap, so imagine the green shirted individual as someone you know...

Editedit: goatee, not goatse, and no, no links, and do not google search for it, I beg you.


I am starting to feel like a troll, but whatevs But really, don't search it. JayAre

1 comment:

JayAre said...

Dude, if you put a goatse on someones face and call it me, I am going to give you a very mean look.