Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bacon Tux: "everything was going swell until the guests ate the groom"



If you've ever thought to yourself "this wedding would be better with bacon", well THINK NO MORE! Archie McPhee, the bastard love child of everything that's horrible yet wonderful, brings you the BACON TUXEDO, an amalgamation of everything that's good about bacon, except the edible aspect of it.

Once again, let's hope that I don't ever become a cannibal, although it wouldn't surprise me to walk by JR's cubicle and see him wearing the tux, gnawing on his bacon scented arm.

I'm weird, he's crazy, that's what my racism tells me.

thanks, Stacy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Will you, bacon, have baconette to be your wife? Will you love her, comfort and keep her, and forsaking all other remain true to her as long as you both shall live?" ("I will")

Albert said...

The thing you're writing is a big blunder.
cincinnati wedding photographer | houston wedding photographers | wedding photographers houston