Thursday, April 17, 2008

what a fascinating trap

I need to remember that browsing this blog for my ego does not mean I can find actual information I can post, because it'll end up with me posting the same god damn thing I posted 8 days ago.

If there's one thing that fasicnates me, it's the god damn HAL suit, in fact, earlier I wanted to make a post about how I managed to karate chop my way past an army of zombies, with nothing but me and my HAL suit... well guess what, blogger photo updater went on the fritz and I couldn't upload any pictures, and since the picture I want to upload is at work, I won't be able to do anything until tomorrow.

suffice it to say, the god damn cyber suit is about as cool as taking over arnold terminator's body, except japanarized, which, in my estimation, makes it extra insane, but awesome.

anyway, here's jesus.


and here's a crack whore.


good times all around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How The? What The?