Friday, April 25, 2008

I dedicate this post in the name of NIGHTMARE!!!

HOLY.... HEY WAIT...


I guess this could be a nightmare for some...


I had nightmares about these.
Photobucket


Do it for the children.


That's it, fuck this, I'm going back to civilization.


He knows when you are sleeping...
not cool, man

This is not a good thing.

China is systematically turning their own country into some sterile empty shell.

Crazy bitch to induce miscarriage and call it "ART", it doesn't take much for someone to call whatever an item is "art", in fact, I regularly preserve my grunts in polyurethane boxes and have them displayed at the local shopping mall as my general statement about society and the rich and the co-mingling of filth and money and in other words, I shit in a box and make you look at it, LOOK, ART!

Back in the days when I regularly attend a local bastion of higher education, we were corralled into a gallery displaying a... a... well, it's where the artist took his old ACTUAL paintings, and poured paint over them. We were forced to discuss them, GIANT SMEARS OF PAINT ON ALREADY PAINTED CANVASES CAN BE CALLED ART AS WELL, HA HAW, GOD DAMN IT!

THIS IS WHAT I THINK OF YOUR GOD DAMN ART!
,Y EYES!!!

HAW HAW, GOD DAMN IT!
ass and poo

3 comments:

Stacey said...

The ass and poo sandwich looks more appetizing than he does.

And OMG, my word verification has the word "fuck" in it. hehe

Benny said...

this is a good software, this verification process this.

Douglas said...

Quite worthwhile information, thanks for your post.
Sunday flights | cool keychains | bankruptcy