Friday, August 22, 2008

Stop Haunt Me Everyday

Stop Haunt Me Everyday concept or should we call S.H.M.E, this collection is telling about the girl who always came accross in my mind, everytime and everyday i can't forget about her. She like a ghost, how hard I try I can't reach Her.





It's like that eternal question of "Do Robots dream Electric Sheep", but modified now to say "Do Digital Artists dream Electric Women". That would have been an awesome statement had I the capability to make things sound not retarded.

S.H.M.E.

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Isn't "Do Robots dream Electric Sheep", the name of teh book or short story that Blade Runner was based on?

Benny said...

I'm not sure about blade runner, but yeah, it is either a book or a short story, I want to attribute it to heinlein or asimov, but I'm pretty sure I'm wrong on that.

Stacey said...

Had to look up but it is:
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep? (1968), by Philip K. Dick,