Friday, August 29, 2008

Seriously, borderline is still borderline which still makes it NSFW.

I'm sick of reading Holy Taco or Double Viking or Funtasticus or 88% of the blogs out there and all it has is pictures of half naked hot chicks. It's hawt, guys, that's awesome, but having pictures of half naked (or full naked) hot chicks available on your site is awesome until my employer walks up behind me while I'm browsing, then the following conversation happens:

"So uh... you know that sensitivity training we make you go to every month?"
"You mean the monthly sensitivity training that drove me to uncontrollable flower arranging and the inability to never stop crying, that sensitivity meeting?"
"Yeah... so... uh... we are gonna have to change the scheduling, you'll be required to attend that meeting weekly now."

In other news, I'm moving to Russia.

there's no actual point to this post, I just wanted to rant a bit.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

I've heard some crazy stories about Russia lately! Stay Benny stay! Or at least go to Canada...

A-TEK said...

That's not for real is it?