Thursday, August 28, 2008

Wine that Loves.



Wine that Loves is a website that sells wine specially tailored to a particular type of food. Expending deeper into the realm of "red for meat, white for fish" (I've always considered fish "meat", I mean, it's healthier meat, but why is it not meat?).

Wine isn't my thing, and shopping for wine is probably the biggest head ache for anyone who only occasionally imbibes. I love the concept that they make wine specifically for what you are having for dinner, instead of the long heated debate choosing Shiraz vs Merlot when serving steak in cream sauce (the answer is BOTH, but I'm a lush, so what do I know.).

This'll be nice to see on the store shelves one day.

Wine that Loves

3 comments:

A-TEK said...

Once again dude, I would like to stress that shopping for wine is not that hard, no one knows which ones are good at first, you just have to try some and take recomendations from the wine stewards. The more you try, the more you will discover which types of wines you prefer. I would also like to again stress that a good wine buzz is superior to other forms of alcohol, and having been told this you are just being a pussy and using the ever so lame excuse of "It's too hard" to delay your inevitable enfatuation with the grape.
P.S. maybe we'll have a wine and video games night or something.
P.P.S or maybe wine and guns day out at the ranch...the should be fun and scary.

Benny said...

I drank half a bottle of the little penguine when I made that coq au vin, dude, it's not that great.

A-TEK said...

Well don't get that one again then.