Friday, August 22, 2008

Florida Police goes on an Emu Tasering Rampage.

I love ridiculously sounding headlines, next thing you know, I'm going to accuse half of the UK Parliament of bestiality... with a single cat.

Oh, hell, anyway, here's the link for the Yahoo story, but basically some local sheriff's deputy in Florida had to subdue a rather onery Emu with tasers. Fortunately for all parties involves, the emu made a full recovery at the animal control center and is ready to be picked up by her owner.

Some may wave pitchforks of outrage at what the deputies did, since there may be other methods of subjugation they might have employed to bring this situation to a peaceful resolution, as the following Daily Show clip clearly demonstrates.



God John Stewart looked young...

Ok, seriously, I am not going to mount the back of an emu to bring the situation to a peaceful resolution, I'd much rather have emu steaks for dinner that night then simulating acts of sexual nature, I'm sorry, but that's one of my lines. I'm not gonna cross it.

Thanks Stacy.

No comments: