Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Gonna make me pull an Arseface

GOD DAMMIT!!!
A story over at Bamkapow today says that the Mark Steven Johnson produced series based on the Garth Ennis comic series that I LOVE is not going to happen on HBO.

Turns out that the new head of HBO thinks that the material is too dark, violent and controversial. Wonder what would make them think that. MSJ did go on to mention that there are others looking into making a movie of preacher, but unless it were a five movie series, I couldn't see this story being done any justice. Of course a movie studio would probably go for a PG-13 anyway...

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Let's do it our damn selves! Jayare can be Jesse, I will be Tulip As for Cassidy,can you fake an Irish accent Benny?

Benny said...

I insist on CG special effects, please stop setting me on fire.