Friday, June 27, 2008

The NYC water fall project perplexs millions, raking in millions for the city.


I've seen multiple articles from New Yorkers who profess that they do feel like an absolute foreigner whenever they travel out of their fair city. If you end up asking JR about New Yorkers, he'll give you a two hour long rant on why New Yorkers just seem to be good with complaining about how things aren't like New York and finish the entire rant off by strangling a New Yorker to death. With that being said, their new Multi-Waterfall installation rather puzzles me. Giant Scaffolding erected to absorb and then dispense water at an extravagant rate as a reminder of time's fleeting presence seems just a bit... incomprehensible to me, but what do I know, I'm a human.

New Yorkers exist in a zone of madness you can't hope to comprehend.

NYC Waterfalls from the Water (gothamist)

1 comment:

JayAre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.