Thursday, June 26, 2008

The I, Libertine Hoax.


If you still didn't bother listen to the recorded interview in WFMU's Beware of the Blog despite the rave love given from boingboing and neatorama, then far be it for I, this humble blog writer whose readership reaches the upwards of tens (9 of them being me) to plead you to give it a listen.

You would be missing out on a great time though.

The audio's terrible, and the first 5 minutes sounds like the rantings from a lunatic elitist, but once the story began rolling, it just turned into such a great ride.

The I, Libertine Hoax

Sure, I could have formatted that picture to be a small size while sitting comfortably to the left of my text, so that it would retain some strange form of coherency, but foresight is the abomination of preservation, and if there's one thing I'm jolly good at, that would be WASTING TOO MUCH OF EVERYTHING, INCLUDING CYBERSPACE REALESTATE!

No comments: