Thursday, June 26, 2008

Blogging 101 - You Don't Need a Blog and for god's sake, Don't Suck

Where was this blog and that blog when I was thinking about starting this abomination of a turgid corpse?

The original intent of this blog was to circumvent the dodgy "stop emailing epically stupid pictures to each other" system erected after a few individuals has been caught viewing lascivious materials of questionable morals at the office space (I like to imagine that they were watching 2G1C and were so ecstatic over it the showered their office with... um... inappropriate bodily fluid. I'm thinking one thing, you can be sticky and think of others.). Over time, I've tried to turn it into something it can never be, some sort of half assed lame competition like various media aggregate blogs which has already existed and has done a rather superb job of telling you what's hot.

Frankly, this is stupid, and desperately searching for pictures has left me with a distateful stench in the back of my mouth, why did I ever think this was a good idea?

What I actually really wanted was a bulletin board system, members sign in, bother each other with stupidity, then leave, and everyone's happier, like 4chan, but completely lacking in sadness.

and phallises, what is the deal with that website and people showing pictures of their junk? I DON'T WANT TO SEE PENISES, GO AWAY, ANONYMOUS PENIS, SHOW ME FUNNY, NOT PEDO BEAR!

don't bother asking, I seemed to have gone quite boorish.

1 comment:

Henry said...

Oh my god, there is a great deal of worthwhile data above!
free online games | download to pc games | full games list | pacman pc games | game news sites