Wednesday, May 28, 2008

we can't be so hypocritical about interspecies eroticism, guys.

I'm sick of us being horrified by rape penguines and then laugh as our eugenics experiments gets confused and fucks everything that moves (and some that don't)

Your pig is fair game.


Your leg is fair game.


Your toy designed to be humped by dogs is fair game.


Your pillow is fair game


Your R2D2 is fair game (to a picture of a dog, anyway...)


Your statue is fair game (for a statue of a dog)


Your computer's fair game.

Your cat's fair game (leave your puns at home, people)


Of course, your dog'd be fair game as well... it's only fair


yeah...


And let's not forget that your monkey's certainly fair game.


Most of the pictures are from various GIS and Flickr search, if the owners ever come across the pictures posted here and does not feel like having it being rebroadcast just let me know, and I'll take it down...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh,I want to say something so badly here but will bite my tongue.

www.muebles-en-collado-villalba.com said...

I found a great deal of useful material here!

www.muebles-en-soria.com said...

I fully match with whatever thing you have presented us.