Monday, May 19, 2008

The Snakes on a Plane Thread.

Back in the days of my youth (two years ago), a little unknown movie featuring a well known actor was announced, and for some odd reason, the internet took the naming of such movie by storm, and thus was born SNAKES ON A PLANE meme.




There were videos and songs and clothing lines, and the forum I frequent were also susceptible to this dangerous influence. Now, years later, we can look back at our wanton flaunting of our arrogance with sobriety, and as a constant reminder to our fallacies.



I'm not sure what sort of bullshit I tried to say there, but what I really wanted to do was to post all these pictures, brace yourselves, for SNAKES ON A [WORD THAT ENDS IN -ANE]!!!
















Boy, those were quite the silly of times...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Staceys on a place! Motherfuckin' bitches be crazy!

www.muebles-en-aranjuez.com said...

Really useful information, thanks so much for the article.

sexual intercourse said...

I fully match with whatever thing you have written.

Basil said...

Pretty worthwhile info, thank you for the article.
travailleur social