Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The Solar Bra, or How I learned to stop worrying and love the bra.



This is the story of how I learned to stop fearing the bra, and embraced it. Back during my younger years, I witnessed my older brother Joseah being strangled to death by a pair of black laces, it wound around his chest so tightly that the coroner had to remove his lung in quarters. That summer was never the same...



really, I have no idea where I'm going with this, I just love the idea of going out to the beach and see a sea of hot chicks, equipped with the capability to charge my camera, it's like some sort of Asian tourist heaven, but... um... HYPERBOLE!



DAS STORY

reminds me of the rice bowl bra...


By the way, Gizmodo has an amazing selection of articles under the tag "bra", it's too bad that I would never use them, although my man melons has been sagging lately.

No comments: