Friday, May 30, 2008

just Because it's friday doesn't mean that we won't be posting.

We just won't post with great... uh... prolificiency, right, that's not a word...

I'm beginning to notice that Fridays are becoming the "ramp down" days, the one that most bloggers would just kind of... "goof off" on, so to speak. Most of the sources I look through seems to be doing actual activities during the weekend, with Monday and Tuesday being the "recap" days, while Wed and Thurs would be the "find new shit" days.

Now I'm left with a question, if there's nothing interesting out there on the web for me to steal, what the hell am I gonna do?

So I'd like to dedicate Fridays to "thing I have on my hard drive for far too long" days, many most of you have already seen, but it would be a shame if they just sit on my hard drive collecting electronic dust, so...


I think this was the ad picture for the big thing in the back ground, couldn't for the life of me figure out what it is, but I'll take 3, if this means that this ad agency can keep polluting my cornea with scary eastern European models.

We'll see how long this lasts, I foresee myself running out of materials in about 5 posts...

No comments: