Friday, May 9, 2008

DO NOT WANT!

Ok, I just have to speak up for those that have no voice. Let me start by saying that I love animals, they are cute and cuddly and I want to nerm 'em George.

For example:

Now the problem that I and my furry little friends are trying to a dress (sorry Benny) is that some people cant leave well enough alone (you know who you are).

Like this:


WHY? For the love of God, why do people think that their animals enjoy this type of thing? I mean, do these poor defenseless animals look happy?









Of course, that being said.... Look at the cat in the funny costume!

But really, please stop.

from Benny:
Now the problem that I and my furry little friends are trying to a dress (sorry Benny) is that some people cant leave well enough alone (you know who you are).

...

6 comments:

*Lin* said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
*Lin* said...

how do you leave a pic as a comment??

Benny said...

you can't leave a pic as a comment, the comment system just isn't designed for that, if you want to leave us a link to it.

*Lin* said...

okokok, here:

http://linathome.blogspot.com/2008/05/in-response.html

Richard said...

Pretty helpful info, lots of thanks for this article.
memory foam mattress topper | wine train napa valley | maryland movers

Oscar said...

Pretty worthwhile data, lots of thanks for your post.
limousine service atlanta ga | banquet hall in chicago | 2010 toyota camry