Monday, October 6, 2008

Not much happening here.

Sorry guys, I haven't felt much happy good time mood ever since I heard This American Life's latest episode, titled Another Frightening Show about the Economy, an episode basically explaining why Paulson and Bernackey suddenly rose up and waved their hand around in the universal panick dance.

It did not make me feel good at all.

This particular show were recorded and reported by the same individuals who did the internet-ically (ok, actually major newspapers reported on it too) acclaimed The Giant Pools of Money. Both episodes did a great job breaking down the complicated financial system into layman terms that even I could understand.

Not that it made me feel good about any of it, what so ever.

Still, I recommand you give both shows a listen, then join me in my misery pit of dread and anger.

No comments: