Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Law is Not on Our Side.

So apparently the Judge presiding over the Watchmen dispute between Fox and WB decided that Fox does have the right to the movie. What does that mean? That means we are fucked, that means Fox will do anything they can to make sure we can derive no enjoyment from the movie what so ever, there is nothing Fox would love more then for the Watchmen movie to be burned to ashes, never to see the light of day.

How do I know this? I don't, but rumors has it that the people over at Fox worships corns on my feet and eats shit but doesn't die.

I don't know what is going on anymore, intellectual rights used to be about protecting the creator from exploitation, now it's just a big pissing match between persons of wealth.

Fuck it, I'm going to go burn the Fox studio to the ground. No I'm not, yes I am, maybe I will, or maybe this is a joke, hmmm...

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I think JR has a lighter you can use....