Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Deal of the Day

If you love The Killers and Coldplay, and you were wondering about this whole "purchasing music from amazon" thing, now would be the greatest time to jump in to the water.

The Killers: Day and Age is available for only $3.99 on Amazon mp3 download

Coldplay: Prospekt's March EP is available for only $.99

Day and Age is the Killer's newest album, while Prospekt's March EP is a collection of songs that Coldplay cut from the Viva la Vida, which may mean that not all the songs are stellar, but frankly, there were a few songs in Viva la Vida that I wished they cut out (too depressing for me), but so far, I'm throughly enjoying the songs on Prospekt's March.

I have yet to receive a receipt for Prospekt's March, so this 99 cent deal may be a fluke, but I would poopoo on my ancestor's adventurous spirit if I don't plunk down on that deal.

You should too.

The Coldplay Deal may actually be a fluke...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They both showed up in my I-tunes at that price. Tis not a fluke.