Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Yeah, let's see that evolutionary bitch evolve some wings!



Edit: so it's apparently from Monkey Fluids, a comic in the vein of married to the sea, except that it is no longer running...

I actually thought this was Married to Sea, but I can't find any references to the above comic... I did find this one, however:

Married To The Sea
marriedtothesea.com

Sorry if you love show tunes.

no, no, I'm not really sorry.

I love show tunes too...
Put on your Sunday clothes, there's lots of world out there
Get out the brillantine and dime cigars
We're gonna find adventure in the evening air

1 comment:

MissusWing said...

that first cartoon is from Monkey Fluids, which has since stopped posting. (http://www.monkeyfluids.com/) it's a shame, because i found his work to be quite amusing.