Monday, September 1, 2008

Happy Labour Day!



While I was running around the interwebs trying to look up some "labour day" pictures, I came across this ironic little gem.

Photobucket

Sure her eyes are green and the glitters may be made in some country not China, but are you seriously telling me that's not some sort of "Merry Labour Day with Chinese Motif?"

In Communist China, the closest thing to celebrating your hard work and labour is the honor of being allowed a peaceful death. Any other attempt at celebration of your day's hard work will be met with instant beatings followed by your body being used to feed your family.

"What a great Labour Day BBQ Mom, I only wish Dad was here to enjoy this..."

I'm just kidding.

No I'm not, that flag looked like something that would only exist in Bizarro China

2 comments:

Stacey said...

A Chinese girl with green eyes..I must marry her to break the curse...

A-TEK said...

I'm regular America