Friday, July 25, 2008

Just sad...

Ok, first off let me say for those that don't know or haven't figured it out yet, I am a huge comic book fan (I know, DUH!). I tend to get a little irritated at the common perception of us comic fans as pasty white virgins living in Mom's basement wearing tighty whiteys and eating Cheetos. Well it turns out that this stereotype may have a solid foundation. I was looking at a site that I frequent and noticed that they have a gallery dedicated to Power Girl's boobs. No not hot chicks dressed as Power Girl, I mean the one made entirely of pencil and ink. Dammit, get a girlfriend or at least a blow-up doll or something!

Look here to see the whole gallery... weirdo.
For a couple of more acceptable galleries, look here and here. That's better, isn't it?

No comments: