Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Well that was stupendous

Yeah, so my attempt at "making up for not a lot of posts on Monday" resulted in me barely posting today, well I'll remedy that now, since I am home and has actual time to make it seem like I'm wasting a lot of time.

Anyway, in celebration of Obama's inauguration, here is a whole bunch of left over campaign pictures from last year!

Who sucks the most?


McCain/Palin vs King of the Hill


This guy also want change


Obama sandels.


McCain sandels


She has vipers in her gloryhole?


Palin is puzzled.


Yoda Grammar


Excessive Obama Fan


Obama with large lips.


Here's Johnny!


You can't have Jesus without an Apocalypse


The candidates speaking of "change"


McCain is... surprised?
Photobucket

The Candidates as the cast of Batman:


Man, I'm glad I finally got rid of those, time to concentrate on something equally retarded!

No comments: