Monday, January 19, 2009

A quick update.

As some of you may already know, there was a recent round of lay-offs at the company I work at. Dustin from Dray's Blog was one of them, and so too were JR.

This may be where you go "well, but doesn't that mean that now JR has all day to post really stupid picture?"

Well... see, JR doesn't have internet at home, in fact, he follows the literal title of this blog more then I do, all his posts were done at work (during breaks, of course). Now that he no longer has internet, and has no way of purchasing and maintaining one, it will be even more difficult for him to post anything on the interwebatron.

So if you see less of JR's postings and wonders to yourself "did JR die?" Rest assured that A) Benny won't know, and B) JR won't be able to tell you!

Awesome!

Here's hoping that things pick up for JR and Dustin soon, just like everyone suffering in the current economic climate. And now, here is a t-rex devouring Noah:

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well that seriously sucks. Hopefully he gets employment really soon!

Dray said...

I would offer to help but I'm just not as resourceful as you two. I'm glad to see you hung on Benson.

Stacey said...

When it rains, it pours. My work has blocked the images on the blog, I can't even sign into mine, and good people got the boot.
I am really sorry to hear about the layoffs and I hope it means that bigger and better things are in store for Dray and JR.
Until I learn how to beat the man at his own game, I will have to leave my comments in the evening and on weekends. Coporate America sucks.

Stacey said...

oops..Corporate..

Benny said...

Karen: we all wish them the best.

Dray: dude it's totally sucking without you guys here!

Stacy: oh damn, well if this blog ever gets higher traffic I may think about switching provider, but I like "free" too much... sorry.

A-TEK said...

Just to add my condolences to all who are having work realted trouble, hope that it is all for the best and better jobs lay ahead.

*Lin* said...

WE CAN HIRE EVERYONE!!! anyone wishing to do installs/ sell directv, PLEASE CALL ME!!!!