Monday, October 20, 2008

Woman Beheads Man, Then Parade it Through Streets.



As a man, I am constantly apologizing for the various foul and malicious deeds we are capable of against women. I approach random women frequently and apologize to them out right about things like "I'm sorry that that guy right there is capable of rape" as I point toward the nice gentleman who sits with his wife at the coffee shop.

I would also apologize about that man coming towards me with a knife, but mostly because he is capable of spilling my blood on her nice new dress.

I take that back, he isn't capable, he did spill my blood on her nice new dress.

But then I read this CNN story about a heart warming tale of a woman, an Indian woman, who chopped off a man's head and was parading the streets of the market.

Now, I can finally be at peace.

For you see, my friends, I no longer need to go up to various women folk and apologize to them for the various misdeeds perpetrated by men, no. Now, I just need to hand them a scythe and a nice pike, and they too can parade the streets with their own head on a stick!

I kind of lost the point... oh, right, you find out that after her arrest she explained the reasoning of the head removal was that the man attacked her from behind, and she chopped off his head in self defense.

Groovy.

Thanks Stacy.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I chopped off his head in self defense. I have to remember that one.